Old Wives Tale Trivia (Baby Shower/Gender Reveal Party Game)
Not sure yet whether mom is having a boy or a girl? With Old Wives Tale Trivia, you can turn all those old superstitions into a fun gender reveal or baby shower game.
There are two ways to play:
Start off by having mom-to-be answer the questions before the party starts.
- Newlywed game style: Have dad-to-be front and center, answering the questions one-by-one in front of the guests. Compare both parents’ answers to what old wives tales say about the pregnancy symptoms and then mark both mom and dad off individually on the scorecard
- Mom vs. Everyone: If dad isn’t into being singled out, let the guests join in! Print out a questionnaire page for each of your guests. Let them fill it out with their guesses, and then mark their final guess on the scoreboard with a pink or blue heart. Once everyone has guessed, compare their answers to mom’s answers and see who got the most correct.
Please read before purchasing:
- This is a DIGITAL printable PDF file only. No printed items will be shipped.
Due to the nature of digital products, refunds cannot be issued.
- Depending on your screen's resolution and printer, colors may vary slightly.
Your Purchase Will Include
- 4 pages of designs (high resolution print):
- 1 US Letter (8.5"x11") questionnaire page
- 1 Gender Prediction scorecard (16"x20" and can also be printed 8"x10")
- 1 US Letter (8.5"x11") page with 42 small hearts (pink + blue)
- 1 US Letter (8.5"x11") page with 22 large hearts (pink + blue)
- Instructions for how to play the game
- BONUS: The heart cutouts are all Cricut print and cut friendly
How It Works
- Complete the checkout process by clicking Add to Cart and then clicking the Check Out button.
- You will then be sent TWO emails. First is an order confirmation, and shortly after that you will receive an email with a download link. It is highly recommended that you download from a laptop or PC. If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may run into some trouble.
- Download the PDF file.
- Print, cut out the hearts, and play according to the instructions provided.