The Last Minute Hostess | 10 Tips for Planning a Party in Two Weeks or Less
Feel like you're always rushing to get your kids' birthday parties pulled together at the last minute? With 3 kids, plus a job, and a house to manage, I completely understand.
That's why I've summarized my 10 best tips for planning a party in just a couple of weeks. From simplifying your menu, to planning the flow of your space, these are the big-picture tips that make a difference.
Please read before purchasing:
- This is a DIGITAL printable PDF file only. No printed items will be shipped.
Due to the nature of digital products, refunds cannot be issued.
- Depending on your screen's resolution and printer, colors may vary slightly.
Your Purchase Will Include
- Cover page, if you choose to print the file
- 2 pages with 10 big-picture party planning tips to help you reframe your mindset around planning birthday parties for your kids.
How It Works
- Complete the checkout process by clicking Add to Cart and then clicking the Check Out button.
- You will then be sent TWO emails. First is an order confirmation, and shortly after that you will receive an email with a download link. It is highly recommended that you download from a laptop or PC. If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may run into some trouble.
- Download the PDF file.
- Read the file on your computer or print out, and enjoy.