Summer Activities for Kids - 100 Ideas for Rain or Shine
No more hearing 'I'm bored' from the kids this summer. Now, you'll have a list of 100 activities to do with your kids, rain or shine.
On the first page is the full list of 100 activities organized by weekday and by weather type.
The next five pages are broken out by day of the week for easier reading, with rainy day and sunny day activities for each day.
Please read before purchasing:
- This is a DIGITAL printable PDF file only. No printed items will be shipped.
- Checking off activities on mobile devices, tablets, or other handheld devices may be possible, but is not guaranteed.
- Due to the nature of digital products, refunds cannot be issued.
- Depending on your screen's resolution and printer, colors may vary slightly
The shopping list is in PDF format, with 4 pages of 8.5"x11" designs:
- Cover page,
- Master list of activities
- Make Something Monday activities
- Try Something Tuesday activities
- Wander Somewhere Wednesday activities
- Thoughtful Thursday activities, and
- Fantastic Friday activities
Your Purchase Will Include
- Editable Planner Pages (High Resolution 300 DPI PDF)
- Instructions with links to get you started (PDF)
How It Works
- Complete the checkout process by clicking Add to Cart and then clicking the Check Out button.
- You will then be sent TWO emails. First is an order confirmation, and shortly after that you will receive an email with a download link. It is highly recommended that you download from a laptop or PC. If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may run into some trouble.
- Download the PDF and instruction sheet.
- Print out on US Letter paper and get ready to make memories with your kids.