Thanksgiving Planner - Premium
We're all busy these days, and no one has time to keep track of 20+ planner pages for a single holiday.
With this set of 9 printables, you can plan all your Thanksgiving details, including your menu, your DIY projects and crafts, and even track pot-luck dishes. Plus, it's formatted with keeping your time in check too, with spots to identify how much time each project and recipe should take so you don't overdo it.
Plus, the planners are fully editable on your computer with Adobe Acrobat reader, meaning you don't have to spend a dime on ink if you don't want to.
Please read before purchasing:
- This is a DIGITAL printable PDF file only. No printed items will be shipped.
- Open and edit with Adobe Acrobat "READER" on your computer (PC or Mac ONLY).
- Editing on mobile devices, tablets, or other handheld devices may be possible (see this page for details), but is not guaranteed.
- Due to the nature of digital products, refunds cannot be issued.
- Depending on your screen's resolution and printer, colors may vary slightly
The invitation template is in PDF format, with 9 pages of designs:
- One 8.5” x 11” cover page
- One 8.5” x 11” 'snapshot' page to quickly see all the Thanksgiving details at a glance
- Two 8.5” x 11” menu pages with shopping list
- One 8.5” x 11” Decorations & DIY projects page with shopping list
- One 8.5” x 11” 4-week checklist page
- One 8.5” x 11” Thanksgiving day-of planner with last-minute checklist
- Two 8.5” x 11” notes pages
Your Purchase Will Include
- Editable Planner Pages (High Resolution 300 DPI PDF)
- Instructions with resources links (PDF)
How It Works
- Complete the checkout process by clicking Add to Cart and then clicking the Check Out button.
- You will then be sent TWO emails. First is an order confirmation, and shortly after that you will receive an email with a download link. It is highly recommended that you download from a laptop or PC. If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may run into some trouble.
- Download the PDF template and instruction sheet.
- Edit your PDF planner using Adobe Reader or print and write down your holiday plans