Halloween Party Games
These Eight printable Halloween games and two coloring pages are fantastic for Halloween playdates, class parties, or even as a busy pack to take with you when you go out with the kids!
Fun family games to play together, including:
- Bingo (with 40 unique cards + 2 blank templates)
- Scavenger Hunts
- Tic Tac Toe
- Word Scrambles
- Word Search
- Alphabet Games, and
- Coloring Pages
Please read before purchasing:
- This is a DIGITAL printable PDF file only. No printed items will be shipped.
- Open and edit with Adobe Acrobat "READER" on your computer (PC or Mac ONLY).
- Files cannot be edited on mobile phones, tablets, or any other handheld devices (Chromebook, Surface, etc.)
- Due to the nature of digital products, refunds cannot be issued.
- Depending on your screen's resolution and printer, colors may vary slightly
This PDF Package Includes:
- One 8.5” x 11” page with 2 4” x 6” blank Bingo cards
- 20 8.5" x 11" pages each with 2 4"x6" unique pre-filled Bingo Cards
- One 8.5” x 11” page with 2 4” x 6” Scavenger Hunt cards
- One 8.5” x 11” page with 2 4” x 6” Tic Tac Toe cards
- One 8.5” x 11” page with 2 4” x 6” Word Scramble cards
- Two 8.5” x 11” pages with 2 4” x 6” Sudoku puzzles each (a total of 4 Sudoku puzzles)
- One 8.5” x 11” page with 2 4” x 6” Word Search cards
- Four 8.5” x 11” pages containing 8 Charades/pictionary cards each.*
- One 8.5” x 11” Alphabet Game card
- Two 8.5” x 11” coloring pages
- One page of puzzle solutions
- Instructions for using the file
- BONUS: All 4” x 6” card and Charades/Pictionary cards are formatted to fit Cricut Print and Cut parameters!
* The first page of Charades/Pictionary is formatted so you can EDIT THE TEXT OF YOUR CHARADES CARDS ON YOUR COMPUTER! Or simply print out the three pre-filled pages of charades ideas.
Or you can leave them blank to let the kids come up with their own ideas. It’s your choice. The template file will be made available immediately after you purchase, so you can make your changes and start printing right away!
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the checkout process by clicking Add to Cart and then clicking the Check Out button.
- You will then be sent TWO emails. First is an order confirmation, and shortly after that you will receive an email with a download link. It is highly recommended that you download from a laptop or PC. If you attempt to download on a mobile device, you may run into some trouble.
- Download the PDF template and instruction sheet.
- If you choose, edit your file template using Adobe Reader.
- Print your games on 8.5" x 11" sheets using your home printer.
- Cut out the individual games along the edges of the designs.
- Start playing, and have fun!